A couple of weeks ago at church I was on my way to take Madisynn to class and a couple from our ward stopped me and asked what we were doing for dinner that night. I was thrilled that they asked, but sad because we already had plans. I told them that we had invited my Mom and my Bro Quinn over for dinner. Which is a good thing. I love having family over. Anyways The Winn's replied in a joking manner. I can't remember what they said, but it was pretty darn funny! Then they said how about next Sunday. I was like sure! So this past Sunday we went over to there house and had a night of yummy food, conversation, game, and Lot's of laughter. They are fun people to hang out with. Here's to a start of a good friendship I hope! =)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a wondefull time!!
Oh it looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love how Chunky the girls look! lol It reminds me of that weird Al' song...I'm fat! Too cute!!
Okay...so I meant to comment on your last post! lol Sounds like you had fun at your new friends house too! Its always great to have good friends!
I love reading your blog--I'm always logged in as Ryan so if ever you see something from him, it's me. Those girls are so cute! Nice to see they've put a little weight on:). Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Post a Comment