Thursday, May 21, 2009

~Preschool Graduate~

Today McKenzie Graduated. It was such a cute event, and it was so fun to see all of the kiddos in her class graduate as well. They were all so excited!!! It wasn't very long of course, but we got to see what the kids learned throughout the year. The alphabet, alphabet sounds, songs and rhymes to go with the days of the week, months of the year, and money, and of course counting to 100. Yes my little stinker didn't tell me everything they did. The only song I ever heard her sing was the days of the week! I'm glad to know that she really learned a whole lot more! =)
So here is the preschool graduate: Isn't she cute?!?

Here is the preschool class:From Left to right: Dacey, Riley, MaKayla, McKenzie, Isabelle, Quiana, and Corbin. There was another little boy in the class, but I guess he couldn't make it. What a cute group of kids!

Here are closeups of McKenzie:

The kids getting ready to perform what they have learned:Kenzie and her teacher Miss Brandy:After it was all done:Lastly the cake: Cute huh? Oh it was delicious!What a good day! I'm so glad it's over, and that she had such a great experience. Brandy was a wonderful teacher, and McKenzie will miss her. I wish she would keep teaching preschool so I could put Maddie in her class. Yep it's Brandy's last time teaching preschool. She is going back to teaching Kindergarten, since her youngest will be in school all day now. Kenzie will miss her little buddies. We live 20 minutes away from all of them. It will be hard to stay in touch. She still has one of her buddies though, and that is Makayla who is in our ward.!=) McKenzie really needed the social part of it all. She no longer talks like a baby, and she has really opened up....well she is still shy, but not as much! So now Get ready Kindergarten here comes McKenzie Ann Layton!!! =)

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

congrats sweet baby girl!!

The Reimers Family said...

Congrats little graduate!!!