Monday, November 23, 2009

Late Halloween

The month of October was pretty busy.  We had a fun month.  I really wish I posted this sooner, but oh well! We went to Gardner village to see the witch display that they have every year.  The witches are so very cute!  So here are some pictures of us at Gardner village:









Carving pumpkins was a fun experience this year!  We had a lot of fun!  We made it a tradition to use the potatoe head parts for the little pumpkins.  So here is our pumpkin carving experience:






We made sugar cookies as well.  Got to keep the tradition alive!  I forgot to take pictures of the whole experience though.  Whoops!  The girls had a lot of fun.  I wish though that I would have only made 1 batch instead of doubling it.
My side of the family(Kotter)  We had family halloween party with my Mom, my older brother Chris and his family, and my little brother Quinn.  We had a pinata, we played the mummy wrap game with the kiddos, my mom watched Ice age 3 with the grandkids while the adults played some games upstairs.  We had a fun time!  Here are some pictures of the night. On the picture where the kids are wrapped like mummies kenzie is the furthest one on the right.  Madisynn is the mummy in the next picture.
And fineally to finish the month of october off with a blast, trick or treating!  WE went to some of our friends house up in hooper Utah.  Their church had a chili cookoff, and a trunk or treat afterwards.  Matt dressed like a redneck veteran, I was a Mom fairy, McKenzie was Tinkerbell, Maddie was a princess fairy.  Here are some pictures of the costumes.  I wish I could have gotten better pics of matt's costume.  It was pretty funny when it was complete.  He had the billy bob teeth and a mullet that was pulled into a ponytail.  It was great.  So again here are the picures on Halloween night:

And that was our October!  Oh and I think I fineally figured out how to use my camera better.  So go ME! LOL

0 comments: