This past Friday November 5th the girls and I went to get our hair cut. Mckenzie has been begging me since the end of August to cut her hair like her cousin Emilie. Madisynn's hair has been driving me nuts, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to cut it really short. Her hair is so beautiful long, and so is McKenzie's. McKenzie it was a sold deal to cut her's short, but for the past month or so, i've put lot's of thought into it for Madisynn getting hers cut short. You see Madisynn has been putting her hair in her mouth, she constantly twirls it, and she and I are both on edge when she is getting her hair brushed getting all the snarls. So all of these things were what sealed the deal to get a short A line bob hair cut! Oh I'm so glad we did it! They are both so stinking cute with their new cuts!
McKenzie:
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Hair Hair Glorious Hair!!!
Madisynn:
I love how shiny their hair is! I love how skinny their little necks are! I love how stylish they look! Madisynn looks even more pixie like to me now. It has been fun the past couple of days watching them. They swing their hair back and forth, and they have constantly been looking in the mirror when one is around. It's hilarious, even more so when we were in the salon with all of the mirrors around. =)
My haircut, not much change, I'm happy with it though. It's been since The middle of August since my last haircut. I feel much better now, so light and free!
Me:
Posted by
Karen
at
1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
You girls look amazeing..
Love the new do's You all look beautiful!!!!
So so stylish and cute! Love 'em!
Post a Comment