Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No more diapers!!!












Hooray for Madisynn! She is done potty training. I'm so excited to have this done and out of the way! We started potty training last month. She only had a few accidents here and there. She has been completely dry for almost a month. This last week she has been waking up dry from nap and bedtime. She goes to the bathroom all by herself when she needs to go. I wish she would tell me so I could help her wipe and wash her hands. She is doing a good job! She loves her Dora panties, and her Ariel panties too! She is such a big girl! Go Maddie Moo! I love you!!!

2 comments:

audge8 said...

Karen- I am so happy for you...and a little jealous--I'm not gonna lie...:)- I wish Ashlyn would potty train. I love that picture of your family- it is so cute! We need to get together soon!

Luvnbnamom said...

Way to go Madisynn!!! That is awesome that she is a big girl now! You know what that means don't you?? It means that it's time for another baby!! lol