April 20th is a big day in our house, because they were born on the same day 2 years apart. Don't ask me how we did that, we didn't plan it that way. Heavenly Father has a sense of humor and thought I could handle it. I've handled it so far, but they should have been twins. They share everything. They are best friends, and worst enemies. So April 20th we had a quiet family party. I don't think I could handle having a bunch of kids running around my house for a long period of time. I wanted the girls to have a special day, and make a big deal out of their birthdays. I asked them both what they wanted to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is what they wanted and I aim to please, for Breakfast: I made pancakes with strawberry syrup, cut up strawberries, and whip cream. Lunch was: cheese and jelly sandwiches, grapes, carrots, and Cheetos. Dinner was: Homemade pizza. They wanted cheese, pepperoni, olives, and pineapple.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
6 & 4 should have had twins!
McKenzie wanted to bring birthday treat for her class. I procrastinated until the day before. I thought that i could order cupcakes and get them on the same day. Nope not the case it has to be at least 2 days in advance. Darn it! We ended up getting glazed donuts for her class. McKenzie said the class loved the donuts! After school, lunch, and baking the cakes, I took the girls to the park for about an hr. and a half. They had a blast! Then I had to go do my school crossing, come home and make the pizzas and decorate the cake. The girls wanted a Cinderella birthday. So I made a Texas sheet cake with chocolate frosting. Made chocolate cupcakes, and made a castle out of them and frosted them blue. I bought a Cinderella pumpkin coach set that came with a Cinderella, fairy godmother, and 2 Jacks. I put these things on the cake, so the theme was Cinderella's going to the ball. The girls loved it! We sang happy birthday to each of them so they could each blow their own candles out. It was fun! They also got Pink Barbi scooters, which they are loving also. My Mom gave them a princess set that came with a bunch of crowns, bracelets, wands, earrings. Princess puzzle set, and princess curtains. They loved all of these things as well, our girls are easily pleased! So here is some pictures from the day:
Posted by
Karen
at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like the girls had a ball for their birthday!!!!
Post a Comment