Friday March 26th the girls and I went to get our hair cut. We were all due for it. I hadn't had my hair cut since November, and man oh man that is a long time to go when you have really short hair. It felt so nice to get it done, and have a day at the spa. I felt 10 lbs. lighter when I left! McKenzies hair was looking pretty scraggly, and needed to be evened out. She was in awe the whole time Lynette was cutting and styling her hair. It was cute! Madisynn had her first haircut ever. Amazing I know. She has gone almost 5 years without a haircut. Her hair was to her bottom. It was starting to look scraggly too. Plus she twirls her hair, and it was getting all knotted up. She even got it tangled on her finger, to the point that it was cutting off her circulation. She cried bloody murder pretty much everytime we brushed her hair, because she had twriled it so much, and it just got so snarrely. It was getting harder and harder for me to do, and I started to dread doing her hair. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to hair, and it drives me nuts to see little hair bubbles all over. I just couldn't take it anymore and neither could she. She was so excited to get her hair cut, she did really well! I forgot to bring the camera to get pictures of before, during and after. Whoops! So here are pictures of the haircuts:
Friday, April 2, 2010
Haircuts
Just some funny faces:
Madisynn's hair momento. It makes me sad because I loved that curl at the end of her hair. It is so pretty!
My Haircut:
I'm going to be dyeing it, or highlighting soon as well. So excited!!!
Posted by
Karen
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the cuts! They all look sooo cute!
How fun! You all look beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment