Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Layton Family Tile
I wanted to make something special for Matt's parents for Christmas. I really like Acrostic Poems. I thought it would be fun to come up with a poem, and put it on a tile with a big family picture in the background. I didn't know how to make it all work out. Matt and I discussed it, and came up with this idea. Vinyl lettering, and Modge podge the pictures on, and spray on a few coats of clear glossy finish.. Were you wondering why the bottom family picture of Jacob and Tally looks a little funky? I had to smudge out the images of their 2 foster children. You aren't supposed to have any pictures uploaded of them on the internet. So of course the original tile shows the picture of their whole family. I think it turned out lovely. It was fun to do. Matt's parents really liked it and appreciated it.
Posted by
Karen
at
2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment