Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love??????

So what did you think I was going to say? I Love you? Yes I do!!! I love my husband too, and I love his homemade gifts to me, and our children. I think he is full of talent! So for Christmas he made me this key holder:I thought he did an awesome job! I think it's pretty cool looking as well. I wish that he would get out in our garage more often and put his skills to use and make some more wood projects for me! =)

He also helped the kids make this cute gift for me:
How thoughtful huh? I just smiled and laughed when I opened this gift! It melts my heart whenever I look at it. I have it in my kitchen bye the phone, so I see it all the time!

6 comments:

Beck Family said...

Sorry I don't leave messages. I do look at your blog all the time. Your hubby is quite talented. I love it. You deserve every bit of it. Love you lots!

Kotters said...

What a sweetie! The homemade gifts are the best.

The Reimers Family said...

I knew that Darrel was a carpenter but I didn't know that he passed his skills to Matt. That is so sweet that he does stuff like that for you, those are the best kind of gifts!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What great gifts!!

Shaina said...

I think that's great!! I wish we had woodworking tools. Good job Matt!

Rayna said...

That's pretty cool!