Thursday May 23rd Maddie graduated from Kindergarten. I got a little teary eyed during the ceremony thinking about how she has grown up. I'm so very proud of her. I was a little bummed that we weren't on the same side of the stage as Maddie. I got there early to make sure we got good seats. They were good front row seats, but just the wrong side. Matt, Kenzie, and my Mom were all able to make it and support Maddie on her special day. The program was super cute, and all of the kiddos did such a good job. Maddie got a gold medal for all of her reading minutes, and her diploma. Good job Madisynn!
The program went like this:
Poem: Sit on your bottom
Song: Who let the letters out
Song: Peanut Butter
Song: Have you ever been a fishing?
Song Each of us is a flower. (This is the song that I got teary eyed on)
Song: Day O
Song: Tooty Ta
Demonstration: Rainstorm
Poem Tee Hee Hee
Awarding of completion certificates and medals
Presentation: kindergarten slide show
Refreshments!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment