I absolutely love shoes, I would have a ton of them if it wasn't for my ridiculously wide feet! My feet are so wide and my toes are practically nonexistent that I have a hard time finding shoes to fit me comfortably. Well when I was out shopping for drapes and accessories we saw them. We were in the checkout lane at walmart and their they were right by the aisle. Somebody decided they didn't want them and left them there. We commented on them. My Mom asked what size they were. I said they looked like an 8 or so. We looked and yep they were my size. My mom told me to take my shoe off and try it on. It fit perfectly, and she said it made my foot look tiny! They cost $ 15! I bought them, and am so grateful I did. It felt good to buy something for myself! Thanks Mom for pushing me to do it!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to have you back! It is nice to find something just for ourselves every once in a while. Cute shoes.
Loveing the shoes Karen...
I cant wait to see the rest of your house.
Every thing you have done so far looks great!!!!
Post a Comment