Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I was tagged again! The ABC'S of Me!!!

I was tagged by Margarite
http://imalwaysrite.blogspot.com/


A- Attached or Single? Happily Attached

B-Best Friend? I don't have just one best friend, I have several. I would have to say all of my friends are my best friends. I hate choosing, so that is how it is!!!

C- Cake or Pie? Pie unless there is Chocolate cake

D- Day of Choice? Just one! I don't have just one. I like Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the Weekend

E- Essential Item? My watch, it drives me crazy when I don't know the time.
F- Favorite color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms they are much more fun to eat, and play with!
H- Hometown? Clinton Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate and Peanut butter
J- January or July? July, it's warm and their is nothing like the 4th of july in Evanston Wyoming!!!
K- Kids? 2 cutie pie girls. McKenzie, and Madisynn
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage Date? August 2, 2002
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 Brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? I'm afraid of the dark, Spiders, Throwing up,

Q- Quote? "Happiness does not depend on what we have, but on what we are." I don't know who the author is. It's on a tile square that sits on the piano. My Mom gave it to us for Christmas. It's a beautiful quote!!!

R- Reason to smile? knowing that I have a family. When they're happy I smile!!!

S- Season of choice? Spring, because it's the perfect weather, and all of the pretty flowers are blooming!

T- Tag? Yes I played tag all kinds of tag; Freeze tag, kissing tag....! I also hate the tags on shirts, they scratch me up and make me itch like crazy. Besides that I hate having it stick out the top. Why can't they go to the printed tag on the inside on all shirts???

U- Unknown fact about me? If I told you I would have to kill you! No just kidding, what do you want to know????

V- Vegetable? I used to hate vegetables while growing up, but I absolutely love them now. My most favorite would be squash and zuccinni.

W- Worst habit? Cracking my neck and back. I know it's gross, but it feels so good. I have tried to quit several times, I don't think it's as bad as it was. Blast the girl in junior high who taught me how.!!

X- X-ray or ultrasound? I've never had an X-ray before, so I don't know on that one. Have had plenty of Ultrasounds. Not very fun when you have a full bladder and the technichian is pushing hard on your bladder. It's much more enjoyable on an empty bladder, especially when you get to see your baby of a peanut for the first time and to know that it's alive and ok!!!

Y - Your favorite food? Breakfast foods: I love love pancakes and waffles
Z- Zodiac sign? Tauras

0 comments: