Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I was Tagged

I was tagged by Jennifer

http://lipstickandlaundry.blogspot.com

You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.Each fact must begin with that letter.If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

K: Kind I have been told by several people that I'm kind. It's a good trait to have! I wouldn't want to be known as a mean person.

O: Obsesive compulsive. I'm very OCD I like things organized and done my way. It drives Matt bonkers. I think I'm starting to relax more and let things slide by.

T: Tenderhearted. I have always been tenderhearted. My Mom always tells this story of when I was young, probably like 2 or so. Anyways my Mom was very sad one day, and she was sitting in a chair crying. I guess I saw her crying, and went and got her my blankie and said here momma this will make you feel better. I have always been a cryer, and I especialy hate to see other people cry. It's even harder when it's someone I love dearly.

T: Teased easily( is that a trait???) Anyways I am teased very easily. Always have been. I could tell you several stories of my brothers teasing me. I would get so mad, and frustrated. My dad would always tell me they tease you because you give them a reaction. I remember at my wedding luncheon my father in law had everyone stand up and introduce themselves and tell how they knew either me or Matt and tell something about us. When it got to my older brother of course he had to say something about teasing me. He said I must have a sign on forehead that says Please Tease Me!!! Everyone laughed. Of course my family and those who know me best continue to tease me often.

E: Energetic. I love to exercise, it makes me feel great, and feel better about myself. I get very energetic when I play volleyball. I absolutely love playing. I've been playing 1 a week with people in our stake for almost a month now. I always have so much fun, and look forward to it every week.

R: Religeous. I believe in God. I value my faith. I feel very guilty when I don't attend church. I love to hear our prophets and church leaders speak. I think it's very important to have religion in your life.

I tag: Heather, Ashley, Melissa, Darci, Elise, and Margarite.

I look forward to seeing what all your middle names are!!!

1 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great answers.. Karen and you are so right you are very kind...