Saturday, August 23, 2008

Opinion

So I am in dire need of a haircut, and color. I want to go darker. I really do like my style now as well. I need some opinions here people! Do you think I should do something different with the style, and what color should I go? Looking forward to what you have to say! =)

11 comments:

Cami said...

I was just telling Chris and Sarah that I love your hair short. I love that style on you!! I would keep the style!! It is always fun to go a little darker in the fall so go for it and see if you like it. If not you can always get highlights added. Good luck and post a picture when you are done!!

Luvnbnamom said...

It looks really cute now, but if you want to change the color...how about a deep dark chocolate with some higlights. that would be cute for fall!

Shaina said...

your hair always looks cute. I like the picture!

The Kotters said...

I think you look cute with short hair too! I think a darker color would be a nice change. It's always fun to do that. I'm not allowed to color my hair anymore because I've had to many VERY BAD experiences doing it. My hair is a little wierd. Anyway, instead of changing the cut maybe you could just change how you style it for a quick change. Like maybe flip it out or give it some hieght at the crown or something that would be fun!

Crystal said...

I would leave the style the same, and I would do darker highlights, I wouldn't go all dark at once. either way, your going to look great! Also a comment on a past post:
I got a few of those 10 minutes workout dvd's i really like them cause i can do 10 min, or do the whole dvd i think like 50 min total.
The kickboxing one, wow it make you sweat in 1 workout, and they each focus on a different area of your body. hopefully that will hope, also try to only change one thing at a time, once you have mastered that, move on to the next.
We love you, no matter what!

Ande said...

I like the style, maybe you just need some backlights to give it a little depth/funkiness (is that a word) I love to change up my hair, I figure if I don't like it I can grow it out and start over right? Find yourself a magazine and see what you like in it. Have fun.

Beck Family said...

I love the short hair on you. Remember the good old days at Dixie. You were always willing to try something new. You have to know if the color doesn't look good you can always change it. Sorry I don't leave too many comments on your blog. I do look at it all the time and I love seeing how your family is doing. Love you tons.

The Bender Family said...

Karen...You are gorgeous!! I love short hair on you. It just fits! A darker color would be fun to try, with some highlights.

E-ca said...

I love your short hair cut. I have been meaning to tell you that since we found each other online :) I think it would be fun to go a little darker shade of red or brown and do some blond highlights. I'm sure whatever you decide you will look fantastic!

Karen said...

Thank you you guys! You're so sweet! Thanks for all of your opinions. =)

Ashes said...

You are one sexy mommma! I love the short hair! I was reading Melissa's post and I remember the different colors at Dixie! I do really like the short hair, so if you want something new, change the color! You look great.