So this morning on my way down the stairs I slipped and fell. I landed right on my tail bone and slipped down the 4 stairs that I had left. I also hurt my shoulder some how when I fell too. It is so scary when that happens! I know that it could have been so much worse. It hurt so bad though. When i came to a stop I rolled onto my stomach and just sat there saying owe owe owe.... you get the point. McKenzie was really sweet and asked me if I wanted a band aid. She was really concerned about me. What a sweetie she is! It has been so long since I have done something like that. So now my tail bone is killing me extra bad, and my shoulder hurts but not as bad as the bum! I guess I'm going to have to be more careful. =) I better heal quickly!
Here is a yummy recipe for Chicken Enchiladas that my friend Ande requested. This is Matt's Mom's recipe: it's really good!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Owe, Owe, Owe.... and Yummy Chicken Enchiladas!
Chicken Enchiladas
4 large chicken breasts ( cooked & diced)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup picante sauce
1/2 can of olives (chopped)
1 pint sour cream
1 onion chopped
about 4 cups shredded cheese
12 tortillas
Mix sour cream, soup, picante sauce, onion, olives, and cheese in bowl. Separate 2 cups of mixture into a bowl. Add chicken to 1st bowl of mixture, spoon mixture into tortillas. Top tortillas with mixture from 2nd bowl. Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!!!
Posted by
Karen
at
11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the recipe. I think I will make it this week. Hope your tailbone feels better. I bruised mine once and it hurt for a long time. Can you say donut?
OWE!!! Hope you feel better soon. I hate it when that happens. There are not very many more things more uncomfortable then that. I am so trying these enchiladas. They sound YUMMY!!!
Cami
Post a Comment