So today I took Matt bright and early to the airport. Lovely. We got him there way early. Matt called me when he was about to board, when he landed, when he was done with his appointment like a good husband should. Each time he called he sounded more exhausted. He didn't sleep on the plane at all, or in the car because he was talking to his friend Roy from our old squadron who picked him up at the airport. K are you ready for this? Matt waited in the hospital waiting room for about 15 min, then he got called back into the hospital room where he waited for about 15 min. He actually dozed off, and the Dr. woke him up when he walked into the room. The Dr. talked to Matt for a total of 2 min. All the Doc did was check Matt's range of Motion to see how far he could bend until it hurt. Then he asked if Matt was in pain. That was it! Are you freaking kidding me? Come on! The Dr. actually apologized to Matt saying that it was ridiculous for him to come all they way out there. Good for you Doc! When Matt told me all of this he was about to pass out from being so tired. Poor guy! He told me that he was just going to sleep for the rest of the day and night. More power to you honey! So again I'm glad that he didn't have to travel any further than he did! Crystal I'm so glad that we were not stationed in Germany or anywhere over seas for that matter! I think I would have crapped a brick if he had to go overseas for just a day or weekend. If he had the vacation time and all of that I would have gone with him so I could see some friends that are stationed overseas! One nice thing is that Matt might get some per diem. I hope so! Every little bit helps! I'm glad this is done and over with. Thanks for all of your comments. =)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yup, sounds stupid. I was wondering if he has flown back already or not. I was telling Tom about it and he just said are you kidding me, why aren't they seeing him there? That would be too smart.
I agree with Ande, that would be way to smart to let Matt be seen in Utah. I hope he sleeps well, and I hope they give you some money to make up for lost wages
Post a Comment