Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Look Mom.....

So I started braiding both of the girls' hair awhile ago. One day after we took the braids out and brushed their hair kenzie says look Mom I have Scribbles in my hair! I just started laughing. I never heard that one before. I thought it was worth sharing! I hope you got a laugh out of it like we did! =)

Here is a picture of the scribbles:

7 comments:

Allreds said...

man they sure have a ton of hair. Super cute

April said...

I remember my Mom doing that to my hair for schoool, she would curl the ends when I woke up! I wish Kali's hair would grow like your girls!

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh they look so adorable with all those scribbles in their hair! How cute! Hey about you guys going....Im serious anytime is great! It would be super fun to do dinner or game night after, but it would be great for you guys to have a date night without kids..Besides My girls would love to play with your girls! I forgot this saturday is our anniversary! lol But any other day works!! Just let me know!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love it!
I think it is so cute that she said her hair had scribbels in it. so cute..

McKenzie Ann said...

Hey...your girls are darling. I also need to get your address so I can send you an invite to my wedding reception. My email is mckenziejackson87@hotmail.com or you can call my cell at 698-0020

Crystal said...

you know if you think about it, the hair does looks like scribbles. Way cute! oh by the way do you notice the date? yep my due date, you notice what i am doing yep not laboring just blogging, ahhhhh

Rayna said...

Cute story! I love it that you guys made the temple trip a family affair!