Monday, July 28, 2008

Scout camp & more Twilight

Matt left for scout camp this morning. I"m bummed that he is gone. It makes me sad. I know that I will have adjusted to him being gone just as soon as he gets back. That's always how it works. He is gone for this whole week, and will be home this Saturday afternoon sometime. I feel like I haven't spent any time with him this month because he has been working, he is so exhausted so he's been sleeping a lot too. I've been helping my Mom get things done in her house too as well. She is officially moved in, and spent her first night in the house on Saturday. I'm so excited and happy about that!

So this last week I've been a good girl and spent time with my kids and not just sat and read the twilight series. It was hard to do though. I think that I'm officially obsessed with the series! I'm almost done with the third one, and I can't wait until Friday to go and get the 4th one! I have been up till 2 reading every night, and reading for a couple of hrs. while the girls take a nap. The book is calling out to me right now...Karen come read me, what's going to happen??? I have all these thoughts running through my head. I'm going to have to buy the series because I know that I'll read them over and over. I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn to come out. I want to have a party!!!

6 comments:

Cami said...

I am super excited for the 4th to come out too!! I would for sure get the whole series. I read them over and over and they are better each time!! Good luck being at home this week!! I am leaving for a couple of days so Jason will be in the same boat!! (Hopefully Lilly won't look too scary!!!)

Cami

Luvnbnamom said...

Okay...I guess I am going to have to go out and get these books too! I think everyone has read them but me! lol Tell your mom Im glad she got moved and let her know if she needs any help I am totaly willing!

Shaina said...

heheh. told you you'd love them. I'll be reading it all weekend!

Crystal said...

go on amazon.com to get the books, i go the first one for like 4 bucks, the second for 6 and the third for 10 (it was hard cover all they had) they were all half off the original price. I am reading the first one and i am almost done!

The Bender Family said...

Welcome to the obsession! I started reading them about a year ago and have read them through at least 3 times. I just finished skimming them again in prep for book 4 to come out. My hubby told me that since it's our anniversary soon (and he doesn't want to pay shipping), he'll go to wal mart on Friday at midnight and get it for me. If you have a party, let me know! Also, the movie comes out in December. I'm thinking of getting a group together for that...even though I'll have a newborn (baby. Not a vampire HAHAHA). One last thing, I was reading some signatures in our senior yearbook and you wrote that we sluffed a lot. Do you remember what we did? Where we went??

E-ca said...

There was a student of mine when I student taught that had read all three books 13 times! I thought she was nuts. She kept trying to get my cooperating teacher and I to read the series but neither of us ever did... maybe one day I will give in... I think I may have to give in and read the series when school starts so I can know what all my students are talking about! And it would be fun to read before seeing the movie- because I'm sure I will end up seeing it... I can't believe I am thinking of giving in.. my mom would be proud :)