Thursday, July 17, 2008

You & Me

Ok Shaina, I'm copying you and posting this as well!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Let's see whatcha got!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

Alrighty...so one of my favorite memories of you is when you did the moonwalk around Kelli's living room, at about 3:30 in the morning at a girl's night. You surprised us all!!!
Then there are the little visits we had together, taking pictures of you before you had Miss M. And of course, our little secret involving a certain trampolene. Good times.

E-ca said...

Fun idea! To tell you the truth, I don't really have any specific memories- other than going to school together and I'm sure we had a few classes together over the years- man, my memory is terrible!

Jen Sue Wild said...

This ones going to make you laugh. I rember you being so upset with how mean Madie was being to you when you were her nursery teacher. Then we had you over for dinner and she then decided that you were her friend and you never really had problems in class after that.

I also just rember your smile. Your simle always made me happy.

I'm Always Rite said...

I remember we had such a nice time just hanging out with you guys when you had us over to dinner. :) We talked about the ridiculous people and their Wii's and how they were destroying their expensive televisions because they weren't using the wrist band thingy. :) I wish we'd gotten to hang out more.

Anonymous said...

Watching "The Burbs" and "Better off Dead" over and over until we wore out the video tapes, then re-inacting the q-tip scene.

Also, taking your parent's Buik out for a spin and going as fast as we could over the railroad tracks to see how much air we could get.

Ah, yes. The glory days...