A couple of weeks ago we went over to our friends the Ethington's so the girls could have a play date. They ran through the sprinklers for awhile, came in and played, and then went back outside. The kids were playing in the mud. They started spreading it on their legs and arms. While doing this they kept looking to see if either Becca or I were watching. They thought that they were being so sneaky. Becca and I sat and watched them the whole time. We were laughing so hard. I poked my head out the door and thought why not and made sure Kenzie saw me. I rubbed my face with both of my hands. Then Kenzie started to rub her face. The other kids followed her. They were a mess. Surprisingly enough though the cleanest one out of the bunch was livvie the 2 year old. Too funny! My girls have never really played in the mud at a home before because I'm a clean freak. The girls needed to have some fun, so we let them. I'm so glad we did. They needed to have that experience, and take advantage of it while they could.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Playing in the mud
Posted by
Karen
at
1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment