Friday, July 6, 2012

What makes you feel good?

When I was 18 and working at Gordon's Copy print either I or my manager Laurell came across this packet entitled reflections of my life.  It is supposed to be a way of keeping a journal.  Each page has a different question, or subject for you to write about.  I have been meaning to write in it for years, but it just continued to sit and gather dust.  Since I have started blogging a bit more, I thought this would be a great opportunity to start answering the questions so those around me can know me better.  I'm going to answer the first question in the book.  What makes you feel good?

Here is my list of things that make me feel good:

1  Choosing the right
2.  Helping others
3.  Going to Church.
4.  Saying my prayers
5.  Reading the scriptures
6.  Going to the Temple
7.  Spending time with my Family
8.  Seeing my kids be excited about something
9.  Making a good meal, and hear people say that is was so good.
10.  Exercising
11.  Showing my gratitude, and when other's show me gratitude
12.  Knowing that i'm a child and a daughter of God
13.  When I have learned something new
14.  When I accomplish a goal
15.  When I finish a project
16.  When I have taught my kids how to do something
17.  Teaching my kids
18.  Going on Dates with my husband
19.  Seeing others be happy
20.  When I have resisted any kind of temptation
21.  Back scratches
22.  Listening to my kids play, seeing that they have an imagination
23.  Secret acts of service
24.  Watching, listening, or reading inspiring things
25.  Being healthy
26.  Listening to the spirit
27.  Head massages
28.  When I think before I act
29.  Turning up my music really loud, singing along while cleaning my house.
30.  Knowing that I will see my loved ones again after they have passed on. 
31.  Relaxing and talking to family and friends
32.  When my  kids listen to me
33.   Having people feel like they can talk to me, confide in me, trust me
34.  Learning about my ancestors
35.  Making time to be there for those around me
36.  A good night's sleep
37.  When I stay busy
38.  When I have felt down and upset it would help to pet an animal, especially a dog.
39.  Throwing things away
40.  Being organized
41.  Love, hugs, and kisses
42.  Compliments
43.  Knowing that Heavenly Father, and my Savior Jesus Christ love and care about me
44.  Making it through trials
45.  When I'm positive
46.  Focusing on the things that really matter
47.  Overcoming addictions
48.  Going on walks
49.  Playing volleyball
50.  Good clean comedy
51.  Reading
52.  When I have gone out of my comfort zone and tried something new
53.  Being financially stable
54.  When Husband or kids go out of their way to do something nice for me
55.  Watching General Conference and listening to the church leaders
56.  Having clean surroundings
57.  Looking presentable
58.  When my prayers are answered
59.  Knowing that others care about me
60.  Knowing that my family wants to be with me
61.  When I actually fight off the scared feeling, and bear my testimony
62.  Being successful
63.  The beauty of the earth
64.  Being honest
65.  Being compassionate
66.  Being a wife
67.  Begin a Mother
68.  Giving someone a compliment
69.  Giving someone a gift
70.  That I can help support our family
   

2 comments:

Tally Layton said...

Karen- Your are AWESOME!! Thank You for always being there for me when I needed to talk. Love ya, Tally

Karen said...

Thank you so much Tally! You are pretty awesome yourself! I'm so glad that I can be there for you. Love you!