I wouldn't be able to do this to myself. I don't like it. I love shoes and all, but these really aren't my taste. I got this email from my friend Katie. When I opened it my mouth just dropped open! It's crazy!!! Anyways here ya go, enjoy!
Think your shoes are uncomfortable? The latest rage in Japan ...





Feel Better?
... now look at the kind of 'shoes' that was worn back in the day of the Geisha... I can't imagine...






unreal, huh?!?
Monday, May 12, 2008
Can you say Crazy?!?
Posted by
Karen
at
8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Crazzy !!!!
My cousin sent me that email, disturbing on what people think of a beauty and fashion. I'll take my big old feet anyday!!!!!
Ewwwwww!!! Didn't the guys using the Geishas care about the freaky looking feet?! Can you imagine that rubbing your leg at night? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Terrible! Some of those shoes look like Horse hooves!
All I can say is...NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment