Madisynn loves sunglasses. She calls them gasses! So cute! So here she is sporting her gasses. 
And here's Matt sporting the gasses for us, not as cute as little Madisynn though! Sorry babe! Actually he was just being a good Dad and trying them because Madisynn wanted him too.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
A cutie patootie in sunglasses!
Posted by
Karen
at
12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heath always puts on the kid's sunglasses too. Very cute.
Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it's been a year since we've seen you guys:(
Carolann:
I know, I can't believe how big your kids are getting too! That's right, it has been almost a year. We really miss seeing everyone too =( I'm just thankful for these blogs to be able to see and read up on what's going on in everyones lifes!
Post a Comment