Matt and I did another valentine craft. I saw it on pinterest and knew I had to make it. When we were getting all of our supplies we didn't realize that we got bigger hearts than the ones from the post that we saw. We were just excited to be doing something together, and to have more decorations. After we were done and putting the ribbon on, we realized we couldn't use as much in-between each heart to connect them. It would be way too long! Matt wanted to do something different at the top with it, so I went along with his idea.
This is the picture where we got the idea:
Next time I would make sure to have the smaller hearts so you could use more ribbon. I think that I like the bow on the other as well, but I really like them both. What do you think?

2 comments:
I love that you and Matt can do the projects together! You did a great job! How fun!
Way Cute Karen!
Post a Comment