Wednesday, February 15, 2012

French dip sandwiches & Peanut butter fingers

Do you remember those days when you were in school, and school lunches were super good?  I do, my favorite lunch was the French dip sandwiches and peanut butter fingers.  They were so good!  I have always wanted to make french dip sandwiches, and have a peanut butter finger like in the school lunch.  Well I finally did it.  I found both recipes on pinterest.
Here is the link for the French dip: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/05/easy-french-dip-sandwiches.html

It was so easy, I can't believe I had never tried to do it before.  I added chopped onion, and fresh minced garlic to it.  So good!
Now for the peanut butter fingers.  Be  prepared the recipe makes a whole sheet pan full.  I had to freeze a bunch so I wouldn't eat them in 1 day. I could totally do it too!  Here is the link for the peanut butter fingers: http://triedandtriedagain.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog  Try making them sometime, they really are yummy.

Here is a picture of the ones I made.  Don't they look yummy?:


What was your favorite school lunch growing up?

0 comments: