I love this picture, planks are a very good workout. Planks I hate them, but I love them. I dread doing them in every Jillian workout. You do a lot of plank work in her DVD's. I came across this challenge on Pinterest not too long ago, and had to try it:
I knew that I could at least do 1 minute already because of the workouts that I have been doing. I started out at 2 min for the first 4 days. The 5th and 6th day I did 3 min. Day 7: 3 min 15 seconds. Day 8: 3 min 30 seconds. Day 9: 3 min 45 seconds. Day 10: 4 min 5 seconds. It is hard, I wanted to get 5 min, but my arms wouldn't hold. They were shaking so bad, and my core felt like it wanted to split in half. I still feel very accomplished, and will work towards that 5 min!


1 comments:
I am super impressed! 5 minutes is forever in workout time, way to go Karen!
Post a Comment