I found this tonight on a fitness tumblr. I had seen it before and really liked it. I wanted to pin it awhile ago on Pintrest, but didn't dare because I didn't know what the reactions were going to be. Well I got brave and pinned it tonight, and lot's of people really liked it. There were some that didn't like it and left comments saying they were offended, that it was an awful saying. It made me feel really bad. I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, it so was not my intent. I felt so bad that I ended up deleting it. I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but I couldn't bring myself to comment back because I didn't want to get into it. This saying really sums up how I have felt for a long long time. The saying that I found with this tumblr:
I’m so glad I wasn’t “born skinny”. If I had been, I may never have discovered the passion and drive I have for fitness and health! Always remember to push yourself to do more my followers! jump higher work harder run faster and hold on to that feeling after a good workout when the sweat is pouring down your face and your gasping for breath! I believe in you!
I agree word for word of what this person has said. I have had to fight every day to stay fit and skinny, and for that I feel like I am strong. It is hard work! I do push myself harder, I give it my all during every workout. I know that there are skinny girls who were born that way that have problems gaining weight, and they work really hard to gain it. They are strong too! It's the girls that were born skinny and don't care about their health. They don't exercise, they don't eat right, they slide on by, and it's sad. I'm glad I wasn't "born skinny" I used to wish that I were, but I have learned how to work hard. I have discovered a passion, and I enjoy every second of it. I will continue to fight to be healthy, fit, and skinny! I'm sorry if any of you who read this find it offensive.

0 comments:
Post a Comment