For Christmas Matt's grandparents gave us some money to do something with our little family. So this past Saturday we decided that we were going to do something as a family. We decided that since we hadn't seen a movie in the theater for awhile that we would do that. We wanted to see a movie that was kid friendly. There wasn't that much to choose from. We chose to see enchanted because for 1: we had heard how good it was! 2: because McKenzie is really into princess's. McKenzie was glued to the screen, and when it was over she wanted to watch it again! Madisynn didn't do so swell during the movie. She whined a lot, but she also slept for a little while. I loved this movie!!! It was so cute and cheesy, just plain hilarious!!! I also loved the music in it! I wouldn't mind getting that one when it comes out on video, then I could see the parts that I missed because of Madisynn. She is still a little too young to take to the movies. She's just to busy that's all!!! Well go see the movie if you get a chance. =)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have yet to see this but Kadie has and she loved it!!!!
Post a Comment