


I don't know what is up with my girls, they are totally obsessed with shoes. I think Madisynn is more obsessed than McKenzie, though Mckenzie freaked out the first time we took her into a payless shoe store. She just went absolutely nuts because she had never seen so many shoes, and she wanted to have them all!!! If my girls see any shoes lying around they are fair game. They put them on and run away. Thanks to Auntie Brittnie, she knew what was best when she got a set of 6 princess shoes for Mckenzie for Christmas a couple of years ago. Mckenzie absolutely loves them. Madisynn probably loves them more then McKenzie. She carries them by the armfull. When we first moved into this house for some reason both of them would fall down the stairs when walking with the shoes on. I don't know if the carpet was just really slippery. They had no problem walking up and down the stairs at my parent's house. Because they were falling and hurting themselves I took the shoes away. They didn't like that very much, but they soon forgot. I gave them back for Christmas, because we had the dressup chest that matt made for them for Christmas. They both have been walking around in the princess shoes without having any problems falling down the stairs. I really don't know what the problem was!!! It's really cute Madisynn is fineally able to put 2 princess shoes on her feet, and walk around. She absolutely loves it!!! I just love my 2 little princesses. I just wish that I could find the picures I took of McKenzie and princess shoes. So I guess this picture will have to do, because I think she looks like a princess!

0 comments:
Post a Comment