Ok last night my Grandma calls me. I'm glad she did, but we were about ready to have scripture and prayers with our girls when she called. I talked to her for a few minutes, and then asked her if I could call her back after we were finished. Of course she said that would be fine, so I hung up and had scripture and prayer with the girls and Matt. After we were done, I pick up my cell phone and go into the call retrieval area and pick a number. When I hear the person's voice I say in a happy voice Hey Grandma I'm done!!! The person that I thought was my grandma says umm no, this is Sarah. I felt so dorky and stupid. It was 9:30 at night and I call the person that I go visit teach. I had called her earlier because I called to let her know that I was bringing her dinner at a certain time. She had just had foot surgury, and needed help. Anyways Sarah then proceeds to say it's ok we were up, and by the way your dinner was really great. That made me feel better, but I still felt so stupid because I hardly know her. I've only talked to her a couple of times. She is very nice though. I just assumed that the top number was my grandmas number. They both have area code of 435. I really need to get them both into my contact list on my cell phone. lesson learned, I'm doing that tomarrow!!! I'm such a dork, and at least I'm able to laugh at myself =)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ah, I call myself a dork all the time. I am actually very dorky. I try to hide it.
Post a Comment