Monday, January 14, 2008

Hotwheels

So I was flipping through my photo album again and I saw lot's of things that I wanted to share and write about. You will definately be seeing more from my photo album of growing up. Here is a picture of me on either my 2nd or 3rd birthdays, i'm not really sure. I love the cake, my Mom did a good job don't you think?!?

Here is what I opened up for my Birthday... A Strawberry shortcake hotwheel!!! Very exciting!
And here is a picture of me on my strawberry shortcake hotwheel!
My Mom said I absolutely loved it, and that I was always riding it. I don't really remember it too much. My Dad had to put wood blocks on the pedals with rope around it to slide my foot through because my legs weren't long enough to push the pedals all the way around. Smart Dad!!! Later when we moved to Clinton utah, I remember my brother Quinn and his 2 friends Gage and Don all got the same hotwheels to ride on for their birthdays. I loved his hotwheel too, when he wasn't riding it I was. I kind of remember he didn't like that too much. You know they don't really make them the same anymore. I don't even know if they do make them anymore. Everyone wants those electronic powered cars. I know that I did want one of those at one point in my life. I wanted a barbie electronic powered camero. Yeah right my mom always told me no. Those things are so expensive, so now I can see why my parents never got it for me for Christmas or my birthdays. I still have to say nothing beats the old hotwheels cars, expecially my strawberry shortckae one!

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

LOL You were such a cute little girl...

Shaina said...

Nice pictures! I love having pictures of my growing up years. IT's nice to compare to our kids' pictures.