I hope everyone had a great new year!!! I did. =) I had fun playing games, and talking to my family. I barely made it to midnight, I was so tired. I'm so exhaused. I'm just so glad Christmas is over, I'm so glad 2007 is over, it was an extremely hard year. It wasn't all bad, but for the most part it was. I look forward to 2008, and will stay strong, be positive, and keep a smile on my face. I had a list of new years resolutions that I will try my hardest to do and keep. Somebody in our ward on Sunday talked about new years resolutions, and she said set hard realistic ones so you are continually working on it. I wish you all good luck on your new years resolutions.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Years Karen ,Matt and Girls.. I pray that you have a great year this year....
Happy new year! Hope this is a great year for you!!
Post a Comment