Matt is wonderful!!! Right around Thanksgiving I told him that I thought it would be fun to build a toy chest to put McKenzie and Madisynns dressup stuff in, and give to them for Christmas. He agreed, but he wasn't sure if he could get it done in time. He finished it on Christmas Eve. It is beautiful, he did a wonderful job!!! The best part is he didn't have a pattern to follow, he made it up as he went. Good job Matt, now you can make some more beautiful stuff for me!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Matt I am so impressed..
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Oh my goodness Karen, this is so gorgeous!!! Tell Matt he did an awesome job!
WOW!! That chest is amazing! Good thing I didn't know you knew how to do that when you lived here. (This is Nicki, BTW) Hope you guys are doing well. I just discovered this blog.
Post a Comment