McKenzie is such a silly girl! She just makes my heart melt so much! I love her to pieces!!! Anyways I came across a paper that I written down something really funny that McKenzie said. This was while we were living in my Mom's house back in September or October. This is what is said...
McKenzie: Mommy where is the barbies' shoe?
Mom: I don't know, is it downstairs with all the other toys?
McKenzie: Gets off of her chair in the kitchen walks over to the heat vent in the kitchen looks down it and says yep it's down there!
I thought that was pretty darn hilarious! I know there is more to come, and I can't wait for them to come. They always make my days so much better!

2 comments:
so great that you wrote that down! You'll be glad you did in a year or two when we can't even remember our own names.
By the way, the new address is 35 Maine St. What's yours?
I love to just listen to my kids play you just never know what is going to come out of there mouth...
Post a Comment