Today it snowed again! yea!!! I love the snow, i've missed it so much. I know it will probably get old, and I'll probably start complaining about it. For the mean time I'm going to enjoy it, especially with my kids. Well since I haven't really played in the snow with them, I decided since it snowed again I would fineally go out there and play with them. We built a snowman. I haven't built a snowman in years, and I mean years! It was really fun, I did most of the work of course, the girls had fun helping me pack snow around him, and make his face. I asked McKenzie what his name should be, and she thought about it for a second and then said hat. I said Hat??? Then she said nose. She didn't quite understand the question. So I asked again what is his name? She stared at me blankely and said snowman. Silly girl. I said well it could be Fred, Harry... And then she shouted FRED!!! So that's how Fred the Snowman came to be. We had so much fun!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love the snowman How cute his he.. The girls look so happy..
Post a Comment