Friday, December 7, 2007

Workout that kicks my butt!


Ok so last year all I wanted for Christmas was this workout collection called Turbo Jam. Matt gave this to me for Christmas last year. I love workout video's, I used to have quite the collection of them. I got tired of a lot of them and got rid of them. My favorites are Taebo, Winsor Pilates, and now this Turbo Jam. I haven't really exercised a lot in the last year, life has been too stressful. I was feeling pretty crappy about myself, none of my clothes fit me. I hate to admit this, but I had to wear some of my younger brothers pants that didn't fit him anymore, because he lost weight. It made me feel even worse to be wearing a pair of huge guy pants. They didn't fit me right. So one day my Mom asked me how I was doing, and I just burst into tears about it. My Mom was staying the weekend at my sisters house that weekend, and I got a call from my sister and she asked me how I was doing and I instantly burst into tears. My Mom called me later and she said that I needed to come out the next day, because they had a surprise for me. So Matt and I and the girls went the next day. They sat me down on a couch told me to shut my eyes and brought out the surprise. When I opened them there was a pile of clothes next to me. I started to cry. I Love my Mom and my sister so much!!! They just got a bunch of clothes on clearance at Walmart, and they all fit, so it was meant to be I think. I hope that I'll be able to do that for somebody else one day. So you're all probably thinking why didn't I just go out and buy clothes for myself. Well I have a hard time spending money on myself, and I just didn't have the self confidence to go out and do it. Since they bought these clothes for me, I have gotten some motivation back and started working out again. I really love working out to Turbo Jam! It really kicks my butt!!! I feel like jello all over when I'm done working out. I sweat really sweat, and I usually don't sweat a lot when I work out. I highly recommend it, I have a blast every time I do it!

1 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I will have to check out that work out Video. My butt needs to be kicked again..