Tonight was McKenzie's joy school party. She was so excited to go!!! We had great food, and great conversation. I made my friend shaina's cherry dessert squares, they were so yummy! They were a huge success. =) For part of the party the kids put on a nativity play for us. They did so good. It was really cute. McKenzie was the angel. She was the cutest angel ever. I think she thought she was a princess though. Madisynn wasn't part of the play, but she just wanted to be around everybody. I got a couple shots of her, and then we made her come sit back down. She never would have held still if she was a part of it. Christmas Eve we are going to watch the movie the Nativity and read about the nativity so McKenzie understands it more. It is important that we teach our kids.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad the dessert was great! It is yummy. Now I'm gonna have to make them again.
Lovely little angels you have there!
AWEEE I Love the pix of your sweet angels
Post a Comment