Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Paint can craft




In october my ward in South jordan had their Super Saturday. Well My Mom decided to sign up for this Paint can craft. I signed up to do something else. It turns out on that day We started moving, so we were only able to show up and get our stuff that we paid for. The lady in charge of doing the paint can craft said that she would be happy to let us come over and she would help us do them. My Mom signed up to do 10 one for each grandkid. She asked my sister and I to come help her make them. This last saturday, December 1st, we went with my mom to help her. I got to decorate McKenzie and Madisynn's cans. They turned out so cute, It was so much fun, but oh boy did it take forever!!! The paint can craft's purpose is to be like a christmas stocking, but just a cute can instead, and since we don't have stockings for the kids because they are in storage in colorado right now, these cans will come in handy. I'm definately going to have to do some more.

3 comments:

April said...

Those are some really cute cans what a great idea. would you be willing to tell me how you all made them I'm on the enrichment committee and I'm always looking for cute ideas to share!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Very cute cans you did a great job!!!

Shaina said...

Wow, you went post crazy! Lots of fun things! Love that you are getting her use to sitting on the potty. That's a great start. We do the same thing with Georgie. Also very cute costumes and love that Mackenzie is drawing! IT all starts with a big head and legs sticking out of it! She's doing great!