Thursday, December 20, 2007

Matt's Birthday






Matt's birthday was yesterday. I wanted to make it better than last year. Last year he was in the hospital for his birthday. We couldn't light candles in the hospital, and he didn't really want to eat because everything tasted like paste. It was an aweful birthday last year. Anything would beat that. So I asked Matt what he would like to do. He said he wanted Papa Johns pizza for dinner and that he wanted a pumpkin cheesecake for his birthday cake. Easy enough for me, the cheesecake took about 15-20 min to make it, and matt ordered the pizza and they picked it up on the way home from work. Good enough for me, I was able to decorate those sugar cookies and get them out of my way. So we ate pizza talked and played phase 10. It was just nice to sit and talk and not watch a movie. Don't get me wrong I love to watch movies, but sometimes I feel like that's all we do. Mckenzie was so thrilled to see presents, that she tried to open them. She was right by Matt's side the whole time. I can't wait for her birthday in April, she'll have so much fun! Madisynn looks like she is high in the picture I took of her. It's funny because she looks like that in almost every picture I take of her. My Mom enjoyed herself with us, that was the first time in 4 years that we have had a member of either of our families to spend it with. Matt said he enjoyed his birthday, and I really hope he did!!! Happy Birthday again Matt! I love you with all my heart!

0 comments: