Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It finally happened...

Well it finally happened, this big screen t.v. has finally gone kaput. The projector screen inside has gone out. We've had Lot's of good memories of this t.v. Lot's of family gatherings. Anyways It's really old... my Dad won it back in the early 90's. It's gone through 3 moves. It's been doing some weird random things, but then it would go away. I've been wondering how much longer it would last. I would love to get it fixed, just for sentimental reasons, but it's not going to happen. This t.v. belongs to my Mom, but we were just holding onto it for her until she got a place that would be big enough for the t.v. and entertainment center. A basement to be more precise. Any who so Matt and I moved the broken t.v., made some adjustments to be able to put our t.v. under the entertainment center upstairs. So here is what that looks like now, it's different and not as nice as when the big big screen t.v. was there.

It does the job for now. I would like to save up for a nice entertainment center to go with this t.v. when my Mom gets her place and takes this entertainment center back. Here is a pic of the entertainment center downstairs where this t.v. was. We put a different t.v. in there, and wow what a big difference! oh well it works doesn't it??? The t.v. could be smaller!

0 comments: