Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The miracle worker


Behind her eyes is the power to change the world.
Plot:A television remake of William Gibson's classic play about Annie Sullivan's efforts to draw Helen Keller from her world of darkness and silence.
We watched this yesterday. Oh it was soooo good! I loved it! I've heard of Helen Keller and Annie Sullivan, but It never clicked about how bright Helen Keller is, and how hard it must have been for Annie Sullivan to teach her. If you haven't seen this, I suggest that you do, it is just an amazing movie!

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love this movie. It just makes you fell gratful!!

Holmes Home said...

Karen! It was so good to hear from you. We're hangin' in there right now as BJ finishes AFIT - how are you all? Where are you now? Your family is beautiful!